Thanks Diego that is perfect and does indeed solve my exact problem. It
doesn't seem to work on 5.1.20 at the moment but hopefully it will get
updated at some point (unless I need to do something different when
installing it?).

Tony,

Thanks for your reply. What are some of the other smart ways to address
this?

Thanks again.