For anyone who's interested in a more comprehensive way of renaming, I've
published a plugin here:

https://github.com/flibbles/tw5-relink

This allows updating of specific syntax patterns in text, filters, as well
as custom fields. And whether those fields are lists, filters, or singular
tiddler titles.

-Flibbles