TonyM asked:

> Interesting question. ....
>
> Could you tell us a little more what you are thinking?

I'm simply noticing the combined power of a full filters.

Very powerful.

But in a *Strange Esoteric Language*.

*I would say a virgin user would not have much of a chance with them just
reading docs*.

So, its partly about "learning whilst doing". Use a "constructor" (that
explains some things) until you are more fluid with them.

But I'm not sure whether its workable? So many possible combinations?

TT