I'm creating a tiddler with team member details and have a macro I can call
whose purpose it is to filter that list by a tiddler field.

\define my-contacts(team role)
    <th>ROLE</th>
    <th>NAME</th>
    <th>TEAM</th>
    <th>LOCATION</th>
      <$list filter="[tag[person]team[$team$]role[$role$]sort[role]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplateContacts"/>

\end

The filtering issue occurs when I have team members who can have the title
'Android Developer' or 'iOS Lead Developer'.

How can I use regex *and* the macro variable `role` (given I'm passing the
value `Developer`) to match any contact with `Developer` in their role
title? Regex isn't a requirement. Just the first option that came to mind.