Hi Cade

> Bumping this up - is there any way to set the focus to the text instead of
> the title when you go into edit mode?

The mechanism by which the title gets the focus when a tiddler is edited is
that the wikitext of the edittext widget includes the focus="true” attribute.
So, as things stand, the only way to change that behaviour would be to
overwrite that template to remove the focus attribute, and modify the body text
tiddler to add a focus attribute.

You may be able to hack things with the new tm-focus-selector message...

Best wishes

Jeremy.