Hi, Arlen.

I would like to upgrade the TW version included in TiddlyServer to 5.1.21,
which fixes lot of 5.1.20 bugs. I think I could simply download the new TW5
rel from Github and replace the tidllywiki subfolder in the Tiddlyserver
install dir.

I noticed that all of the plugins, themes, languages, as well as the core
itself, provided with Tiddlyserver are packaged as bundles (the plugin.info
files) that include the plugin metadata and all of the plugin tiddlers,
while those coming from the official Github repo are made of folders
containing many .tid files. I imagine that you choosed the bundle format
due to some performance issues.

Is it correct? Should I care about this while upgrading TW5 rel? How can I
repackage TW 5.1.21 as you do with the 5.1.20 included in Tiddlyserver?

Thanks in advance,

)+(