Hi Mohammad

> On 11 Sep 2019, at 08:47, Mohammad Rahmani <mohammad.rahm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As there is no random filter (I expect to have it with math operators) in TW
> core, is it possible using machine clock and TW 5.1.20+ math ops create a
> macro to generate random numbers?

This has come up before, it might be helpful to dig up the old references.

The reason there is not a simple [random[]] operator is that filter operators
are supposed to be deterministic: they must return the same results for the
same inputs, regardless of when they are called. This property is required for
the refresh mechanism to operate correctly. In particular, using a
non-deterministic filter with the list widget will cause thrashing on every
refresh cycle.

To make it work, one needs to add a seed operand, and initialise that value via
a new action widget that can assign a random value to a tiddler. I think
somebody made a plugin a few years ago to do this.

Best wishes

Jeremy