Hi A Gloom,
 Yes, it means you freely operations and then be able to back to initial
state!
I am thinking the notebook idea from BTC could integrate with dynamic
plugin loading mechanism
* on create or load a notebook an isolated environment starts
* and when delete or close the notebook everything goes back to its initial
state

This is similar with deleting a modified shadow tiddler which result in
restoring the original shadow tiddler

--Mohammad