I have a wiki to manage a warehouse and a datatiddler with all the things:

mouse: 2
keyboard: 5
monitor: 8
flopy: 0
LPT-printer: 0
etc
etc
etc

I want to clean this datatiddler deleting all properties with a value of 0.
They are obsolete things.

I can show this 0-properties with this code:

<$list filter="[[$:/Luis/warehouse]indexes[]]">
<$set name="val" filter="[[$:/Luis/warehouse]getindex<currentTiddler>]">
<$list filter="[<val>match[0]]" variable="otra">
<<currentTiddler>>: <<val>><br/>
</$list>
</$set>
</$list>

But, how can I loop over all zero-properties to delete them from the
warehouse data-tiddler?