> Of course you don't see it if you use the static version which seems to be
> the one given by google search unfortunately. Maybe the warning
> at the top of static pages should bring to the right tiddler and explain
> the doc can be improved there.

Google search can't link to individual tiddlers in a wiki, only if the wiki
has static pages like TW com has-- one of the disadvantages of a on-line
single file TW-- I don't know about a TW on-line using node.js.  And
unfortunately the message at the top of the static pages has a link to the
default tiddlers not the tiddler of the static page hosting the link
(possibly because much of TW's features get disabled in static pages-- see
the static page TableOfContents-- it has a TW table of contents that is not
functional).

Just gave me an idea to have a tiddler link feature to my static pages
viewer...