Hi,

this is really good work. I've also forked from opennota/widdly
<https://github.com/opennota/widdly> and added DynamoDB support (in order
to run Tiddlywiki in an AWS environment). You can see more at vdorneanu/widdly.

<https://gitlab.com/vdorneanu/widdly>

Currently I'm working on a serverless version of widdly that should only
use AWS Lambda and AWS DynamoDB as a storage. What bothers me most at the
moment is authentication/authorization. I want to have my wiki in read-only
mode  but whenever I want to add/change sth I should be able to login
somewhere. Perhaps I'll have a look at your fork and checkout how you have
implemented it.

Thanks for sharing.

KR,
Victor