Tony,

I'm new but I'd be happy to support your effort in order to learn more about
tiddlywiki and to make some kind of mature documentation accessible. I have a
technical background, some (not expert) programming skills, and I'm in a PhD
program, so I'd be interested in working on defined tasks rather than bogging
you down with "input" and independent solutions.

Devin