torsdag den 19. september 2019 kl. 16.15.05 UTC+2 skrev @TiddlyTweeter:

> VERY good idea.
>
> (and @TonyM) thansk

I use Mal's revision of JD's tool ...
> http://malsandbox.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fmalgam%2Fversion-control
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmalsandbox.tiddlyspot.com%2F%23%2524%253A%252Fplugins%252Fmalgam%252Fversion-control&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH-ibtgKUfGX6Li3oz3nprXkaNH5w>
>
> *I'm crossing my fingers it might work with it too?*

It will not, but... it is a as simple as changing the filters in my
modified tiddlers.. I can properly do it soon (and properly you can also do
it (; ). a better solution would properly be to make a input field, to let
a user define a filter of what will be included when a tiddler is deleted,
that would make the trashbin more flexible.. but I dno't know if I have the
skills to do that yet.

> What I like about your approach is it brings tools together.

Thansk. I think this is a symptom of a bigger TW issue. core vs plugin! The
discussion has been here before.
I agree, that it is a good thing to keep the core as small as possible, but
cases like this shows the weakness of plugings.

I initially asked Mohammad if he could include this functionality in his
plugin but he argued (and I agree), that it would be best to keep the
plugin tied to the standard distribution. So I made it my self and lo and
behold, now yet another cross plugin specific issue. This is why it would
make some development easier, if more (relevant) plugins was made part of
the core. who knows when a 3,4,6th revision plugin needs specific
integration with the trashbin.