For a centralized, collaborative wiki, I've started
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/TiddlyWiki_Manual. Please feel free to
contribute to it as you like. It is quite scattered as well, since almost
nothing has been done with it. I would be completely open to other
alternatives, but I feel like TiddlyWiki needs a multi-user wiki.