Hey all,

I can't find it, but a month or so ago, someone wanted to prevent their TW
from loading with previous search criteria. The solution was simple:

<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/search" $value=""/>

My problem - I've moved the search to a new location, and it's all advanced
all the time:

Tiddler: Search
Tagged:  $:/tags/SideBar

<<tabs "[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/AdvancedSearch]!has[draft.of]]"
"$:/core/ui/AdvancedSearch/System">>

The question:

How do I set THAT search to be empty by default / at startup / after reload?