My TiddlyWiki version is: 5.1.22

I'm loading the images by dragging them onto my TiddlyWiki, importing them,
and referencing the tiddler like so:

*{{57e44c4c47311360f4f8f4e485bb47b1.jpeg}}*

The way I launch TW in node.js is:

*alias twsrv='cd ~/Dropbox/TiddlyWiki5 && tiddlywiki
editions/tw5.com-server --server 8080 $:/core/save/all text/plain text/html