I have about 30 TW that get regular use:

   - resources, where I keep plugins, macros, snippets, how to's, TWified
   fonts, etc for easy copy into other TW
   - Divination of all kinds is one of my passions, so I have TW for
   several different methods, notes, my own commentary, etc. Yi Jinmg,
   Geomancy, Numerology, Traditional Astrology, Cartomancy are some of the
   distinct TW I keep.
   - Writing a book on how to create your own divination system - using TW
   for content edit #2 because it's easier to move tiddlers around and add new
   ones than it is to fiddle with word documents
   - Using TW as a tool to sort - one of the processes I use is to take a
   metric buttload (~150L, BTW)  of meanings and situations, and tag them with
   potential tokens. For example, the end of a relationship could be tagged
   with end and relationship. Once I've done this for all/enough of the
   meanings (I have a list of about 12k I'm working through at the moment), I
   can then start sorting the tokens into final tokens (cards, runes, what
   have you). Those final tokens become the cards/runes/bones/etc I then
   design. This makes it easy to have a meaning that shows up in multiple
   places (thanks to tags) to indicate different nuances.
   - The rules doc / setting details for my homebrew TTRPG.
   - Starting to work on an endless choose your own / text-based RPG based
   on FUDGE/FATE. It's sorting out the engine stuff that's the hard part
   - As the divination interest might indicate... I'm a spooky guy. I teach
   classes on Animism, divination, and magic of a bunch of varieties. Each of
   those classes has their own TW for notes, questions, observations, bits to
   add, etc.
   - I keep a materia magica - the tools, components, spells etc. I use
   magically. Essentially, a magical cookbook, with tiddlers for recipes as
   well as for ingredients and techniques.
   - Notes on various inspiring religious traditions and ideas (Shinto,
   Druidry, ATRs, other Animisms)
   - Writing a few grimoires - manuals for working with specific spirits
   and/or traditions. TW is perfect for these.
   - Big language geek - I am a conlanger (I CONstruct LANGuages) and
   member of Language Creation Society. I have TW for the grammar of my
   language, another as a dictionary (learning much from recent thread on
   dictionary slowdown), and for the conworld (CONstructed world) and
   conpeople that use my lang.
   - Notes on other languages I am learning / enjoy - currently, that's
   separate TWs for Finnish, Native American Languages (mostly Cherokee and
   Ute at the moment), Japanese, Korean, and Celtic (I speak Irish and Welsh,
   have an MA in Celtic langs, so...)
   - Writing a book on a/the Spider Goddess (have a thing for spiders -
   born 3wks premature because a black widow bit mother who went into shock
   then labor - unfortunately, it wasn't radioactive), so notes, text, etc.
   all goes into a TW
   - Have an elemental system based on 3 forces / 9 elements, and that's
   all explained in TW. There's a huge yi jing - like divination system that
   goes with it, based on combinations of the 9 elements (729 "trees" result),
   and they're explored via TW too - the random tool and a tiddler per "tree".

I keep all of these on a thumb drive that I back up nightly (or so). SO
much easier to use for me that trying to set up / use a traditional wiki.
Especially since they're primarily / only for ME. I don't get the "dirty
looks" from the wiki farms about not sharing, no need to pay to have all
the wikis I want, etc. It's easy to switch back and forth when there's
overlap (frequently), easy to spin up a new, self-contained topic wiki,
fairly hackable to get exactly what I want functionality and look wise.I
like that I can be as organic or linear as I want: the grammar is pretty
linear, uses ToC and various plugins / field to keep things orderly, the
sorting is going from super organic to linear, and the materia magica is
staying pretty organic overall.

Work notes - I've thought about it, but too hard with the way things are
set up. So I BuJo those. Only forget all the obnoxious "spend to weeks to
make the monthly layout pretty" BS. I'm super practical there - it's a half
page labeled "September" with a list of things and that's it. Messy, but
useful. And strangely organized.

Okay, that's enough of that.