Heya Mat,

I use your newtids macro pretty extensively - thank you for an awesome tool!

I have two usability tweaks I'd like to make - can you help me out / direct
where to edit?

   1.  I have a multicolumn class - where / how do I apply it so that my
   list appears in multiple columns?
   2. I'd like to add a new class / formatting (diff color text) to links /
   tiddlers that now exist, for this macro only (i.e. I don't want to change
   all my link colors, just the ones here) - any ideas?

Thanks,
Aidan