If anyone is looking for a solution, here it is:

There is an extrem powerful Update for the "search"-Operator
(https://tiddlywiki.com/#search%20Operator) in 5.1.18 which allow to use
multiple fields to be passed.

With this new operator it is extremly easy to search in all fields at the
default search:

Simply duplicate

the "All matches:"-part of $:/core/ui/DefaultSearchResultList and simply
add :* after search-operator in list-widget:

\define searchResultList()
//<small>{{$:/language/Search/Matches/Title}}</small>//

<$list
filter="[!is[system]search:title{$(searchTiddler)$}sort[title]limit[250]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>

//<small>{{$:/language/Search/Matches/All}}</small>//

<$list filter="[!is[system]search{$(searchTiddler)$}sort[title]limit[250]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>

//<small>All matching fields:</small>//

<$list
filter="[!is[system]search:*{$(searchTiddler)$}sort[title]limit[250]]"
template="$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate"/>

\end
<<searchResultList>>

Maybe change the string

"All matching fields:" to an transcluded language-tiddler and you are done.

I think this would be very helpful, if this is part of the generic
tiddlywiki.

Maybe one could add a settingstiddler to exclude or include some
standard-fields like author, text & created.

For me this very simple solution is wonderful and helps a lot creating a
people-db based on field-values.

Thanks Jeremy.