Hi HC,

Though I'm unable to help with the splash screen / decryption prompt
conflict (actually, I would like to learn about a fix myself), I've
attached the styled custom encryption prompt that I'm currently using. If
you import it into your wiki you can customise it to your liking.

*Remember to back up your wiki first!*

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Hubert