Cd.K wrote

> Jeremy Ruston wrote:
>

>> I don’t use the mail archive, are there advantages over the GG web
>> interface?
>>

> *Yes*, you can search better in the mail archive. The search there could
> also be improved, but it is much better than GG's search.

Underline that. Its one of the reasons why its mentioned in the online
header for this group.

I suggested it be added it yonks ago. JR added it.

Its crude but far less crude than native GG search.

I often wonder if we should spend more time learning and optimising
searches of such tools?

How to get the best out of wot-we-got?

My 2 pence
TT