Hi folks,
The new frontpage looks really great.

The only thing, that is not obvious, is the registration form. It
doesn't look like a registration form.

I thought, the form is a description, what to do to sign up.
I directly clicked tie "register" button and nothing happend.

I didn't even think to click and fill  "username" and "password".

May be
"Why not sign up now?" could be "Why not sign up here?".

But still make the input fields more visible.
====

If the "Yay! You're back" login page is displayed, there is now way
back to the "register" form.
====

Is there a plan, that the animated icons do something.
eg open some short and cool promo videos :)

-m