Hi everyone,

I currently cannot run the TW build process on my Win8 machine.

Although desireable, figuring out how to set this up and using any test
tools involves a bit too much effort out of the blue.

*What I know is...*

   1. there is an old build process (cook, ginsu, ruby)
   2. there is a new build process (node.js)
   3. there are some tests
   4. there is TinyTiddlyWiki

*What I don't know is...*

   1. is the old build process still relevant and why
   2. how to set up the old build process
   3. how to run tests using the old build process and how to verify the
   results
   4. how to set up the new build process on node.js
   5. is the new build process complete
   6. are the tests complete
   7. how to run tests using the new build process and how to verify the
   results
   8. how to build a TinyTiddlyWiki (old? / new? / tests?)

I would appreciate if we could get all of the above documented in the
@TiddlyWikiDev space.
http://tiddlywikidev.tiddlyspace.com/#Build

I'll also gladly put it there if someone would post it here...

Cheers, Tobias.