On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:58:08 PM UTC-7, Branimir Braykov wrote:

> I have started with an empty.html file and I have renamed it.
> However when I click the save/download button, the file that Chrome wants
> to save is always "tiddlywiki.html" instead of my "mytw.html".
> Is this a bug or there is a setting on Chrome I need to adjust?

That filename is used by default when the fallback "download save" handling
is being used.  This indicates that the normal file-save handler did not
succeed.  Chrome does not have built-in file-saving ability. To use the
full file-saving functions of TiddlyWiki with Chrome, you need to have a
copy of TiddlySaver.jar in the same folder as the document you are saving.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact