Hi Danielo,

Glad that you ask :)

Yes, it's related to my proposal at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=de#!topic/tiddlywikidev/UafAzk5Bt7k.

It's a two level project:

*First Step:* I will introduce a mechanism to explicitly link tiddlers and
visualize them as nodes on a canvas.

Motivation: TW allows you only to *implicitly* specify relations among
tiddlers via links in a text or grouping via tags. however, it lacks a
clean, *explicit* relationship mechanism e.g "*Tiddler A is a child of
Tiddler B*" or "*C depends on D*" or "*E suggests G*" etc. Moreover, TW
cannot display/visualize a relationship network like this in a graph yet.
With my Plugin, you can for example create new tiddlers by creating nodes
on a canvas or interconnecting them, by drawing lines, all that stuff...

*Second step: *I am working on a *personal-use-ticketing* system for TW5,
which can be used to organize tasks, bugs, enhancements, requests,
due-dates etc. and represent all in a graph-like strukture that can be
filtered and manipulated in the graph and from the tiddlers alike. The
graph is drawn and updated on a canvas via vis.js. A node on the canvas
changes from blue to red depending on its priority (automatically
calculated by due-date, relationships, importance...)

Motivation: If you take a look at various opensource ticket-systems (like
Trac, Redmine, Request Tracker (RT) Apache Bloodhound, BugZilla) you will
discover that they have alot of shortcomings:
* they are build for team/public usage/participation in a network
environment, not focussing individual usage (like TW does).
* they are often hard to setup and maintain.
* They are based on Python, Ruby, PHP (but not on javascript) and require a
webserver, which doesn't make them easily portable
* Their Wikis are not as smooth, dynamic and fast as TW5.
* They lack visual representation and are often quite

I will use the ticket-system to organize my projects and my life. *Think of
it as an sophisticated TW-based todo-system*. As much of my life is already
stored in TW, this makes sense to make an effort in this direction.

The two screenshots at the end of my post
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=de#!topic/tiddlywikidev/UafAzk5Bt7k.)
give you a first, very simple idea of one functionality-aspect the plugin
will provide. Unfortunately, nobody has commented this yet, regardless, I
will file a pull request at some point.

By the way, Danielo, thanks for the "context plugin" and especially
"keyboard-snippets", without the latter, I would refuse to use tiddlywiki :)

Regards Felix