On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:49:27 PM UTC-7, Pascal le Rudulier wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>      I don't know how to upgrade from one version to a newer one and
> frankly since I'm happy with current one why bother (besides I'd be mad if
> I'd lose anything in the transition).
> Pascal

Since TiddlyWiki is 'self-contained' you can, of course, continue to use
the older revision.  However, the version of TiddlyWiki you are using was
from the *beta* release process and there have been several significant
changes since then.

The problem with not upgrading is that people will answer your questions
using the *current* TiddlyWiki methodolgies and syntax and, as you have
discovered, these solutions may be 100% compatible with your old beta
revision (e.g., the tag for stylesheets is now Capitalized, and the
classname prefix was changed from "tw" to "tc")

One VERY important advantage of upgrading to the current full release
version is that, unlike the beta revisions, Jeremy has committed to
ensuring that all future revisions to TiddlyWiki will maintain
backward-compatibility.

To upgrade your document, just visit http://tiddlywiki.com/upgrade and drop
your existing file on the big arrow.  The rest is automatic.  (If you are
worried about "losing anything", just make a backup copy of your current
TiddlyWiki document before you upgrade).

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact