Hi @all,

I am a little confused. I want to version my plugin the following way:

MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH+BUILD

I am used to the BUILD version appendix to indicate a build that does not
necessarily correspond to a version change. It's used when building debian
packages.

However, this is blocked by Tiddlwiki:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LLkwrUKYz7w/VJRkL6YH6eI/AAAAAAAAADg/vfI3URVDaHw/s1600/Selection_383.png>

At tiddlywiki.com it says:

> TiddlyWiki5 <http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlyWiki5> uses the version
> information attached to plugins for determining which of two plugins is
> more recent during an upgrade or import. The pre-release label is ignored
> when performing these comparisons.

So it is not just lexicographically compared? Or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance

Felix