> Sure !
> I perfectly understand that edges are metadata.
> I was only suggesting to auto-generate part of that metadata from WikiText
> ;-)

Ah ok. Well I think this would also create an overhead for me as already
store edges separately from the tiddler data to allow fast iteration over
edges without needing to parse the tiddler's body. But thanks for the
suggestion it is always good to see different approaches.

In my (very) old TiddlerGraphPlugin : http://ideia.tiddlyspot.com/#PlotTest
> I was using a very straitforward syntax to create graphs :
> * ''michel'' -> [[married to|susan]]
> Allows to create a annotated link.

I see, you are a veteran on the field of graphs :) Thanks for sharing this.

> Would you still like me to fill a issue on github BTW ?
> (I didn't notice your code was on github).

Ehm, well I think since this one is already discussed here, it is not
necessary anymore. But for future issues it would be nice if github is used
as medium ;)

-Felix