On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 3:00:35 PM UTC-8, Shankar Swamy wrote:

> What is the suggested/right way to move the site title to the top of the
> page.
> I am using the $:/plugins/tongerner/breadcrumbs plugin and would like the
> site title to appear at the top, right above the "bread crumbs" INSTEAD of
> appearing at the top of the sidebar.

I'm not familiar with Ton's Breadcrumbs plugin, so I can't address
placement relative to that plugin's output, but perhaps there is something
simple that will give you satisfactory results.... try adding
$:/tags/AboveStory to the $:/SiteTitle tiddler.  This will display the site
title above the tiddler story river, and allows the title to scroll with
the rest of the page (unlike $:/tags/TopLeft, which is primarily meant to
be used for fixed-position 'toolbar' buttons).  You will probably want to
add some CSS to style the $:/SiteTitle content so it displays nicely when
shown above the story.

To remove the site title (and subtitle) from the sidebar display, edit
$:/core/ui/PageTemplate/sidebar and delete (or comment out) these lines:

<h1 class="tc-site-title">
<$transclude tiddler="$:/SiteTitle" mode="inline"/>
</h1>
<$transclude tiddler="$:/SiteSubtitle" mode="inline"/>

enjoy,
-e

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/dbc16abc-8a4a-4e57-890e-fa9ce7a18cdf%40googlegroups.com.