Hi Alain,

very glad you picked this up.

Would be great if you could also add an autocompletion trigger. When I
am inside a word that starts with `[[abc` and I hit a keycombo, then the
list pops up with tiddler names matching "abc".

In IDEs (Eclipse, Netbeans, Atom, Geany etc.) it is a convention to have
ctrl+space trigger autocompletion. But preferably users could pick their
own hotkey.

For a way to add keycombos, it may be worth considering to extend the
textwidget (have a look at Danielo's hotkeys widget:
https://github.com/danielo515/TW5-KeyboardSnippets/blob/master/wiki/plugins/extendTextWidget/keyboardSnippets.js#L20).
However, the postRender function is a bit problematic as it can only be
overridden once…

> What I will consider in the (near) futur :
>  - using arrows to select one choice among the listed choices. => I
> guess I'll have to dynamically change the css style of the element in
> my popup window to achieve this ?

Yes, and you need to store the selection index internally of course.

> Still a lot to learn :o)

I think this plugin is not easy to implement so take your time! ;)

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU436-SMTP172C5DDED7B1C5C60D1F70CCEFA0%40phx.gbl.