Hi Devin,

you need to create a new tiddler based on the old tiddler and also
override the "tags" field, also you need to clone the array to work with
it using slice. The $tw.Tiddler() constructor accepts tiddler objects as
arguments and "hashmaps" so just do the following (off the top of my head):

var copyOfArray = myOldTiddlerWhichIsFrozen.fields.tags.slice(0)

do your array stuff and then:

var fields = {
  tags: myChangedArray
};

var mod = $tw.Tiddler(myOldTiddlerWhichIsFrozen, fields);

then add this tiddler to the store using $tw.wiki.addTiddler(mod)

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU436-SMTP203F9549A2CBDF0ADFAEFB1CEC30%40phx.gbl.