Hello all,

   I've had a look around and couldn't find anything regarding my problem :
merging 2 docs I currently maintain for logging hours (a tiddlywiki for all
details {references, files, names, etc.} +  Excel® spreadsheet to sum up
hours). I'd like to keep the wiki.

   Would it be possible to consider fields as numbers ?
   While I'm at it : could fields be hours, days, etc. (after all Excel®
consider hours and days as numbers only with a specific format) ?

   I'd like to sum up all hours I spend, per project, listing all concerned
tasks.

  Any help is welcome,

Thank you,

Pascal