Hi Thomas

> In case I would find some time (which will not be the case during the next
> few days, maybe weeks), could you point me to an icon guideline for FF
> extensions?

I haven’t come across any formal guidelines.

> The other problem I had: While overlooked and thus not activated, the yellow
> confirmation popped up (false positive) when saving a tiddler while the dirty
> indicator stayed dirty on the save-button. I found this irritating. Would it
> be possible to display a hint instead? ("Activate auto-save by clicking the
> cat icon in the toolbar" or something similar.)

Interesting. Before activating saving for a wiki, from the perspective of the
wiki, it’s exactly as if it is running in an ordinary instance of Firefox. So I
think we’d need to introduce a way for TiddlyFox to signal to the loaded wiki
that TiddlyFox is installed but not enabled. That’ll take some reorganisation
of the way things work at the moment.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/FCC4BB02-EB53-43F9-BF63-16187B8514EC%40gmail.com.