Yes. Looking forward to great things as the days unfold. I've had very few
chances to look deeper into TW5 optimisation as a topic so this hangout was
very interesting (yet another means of flexing my limited web development
skills). Thanks Ruston et al for having me.

PS. I am so sorry but that one about Cohen was funny!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/d4d39484-b244-47c2-a1ed-656bc8ffbcbb%40googlegroups.com.