Hi Developer folks,

I am using tinka to build my My First Release Plugin. I am a little unclear
about the importance of naming standards,

My Current design has tiddlers with the Prefix $:/PSaT/PluginName/various
tiddler names

PSaT is the initials of my Business name People, System and Things.

Is it fine to keep these in this naming standard? even although the plugin
will be at $:/plugins/PSaT/PluginName?

Must I create before packaging even if the other content is using the above
prefix?
$:/plugins/PSaT/PluginName/readme
$:/plugins/PSaT/PluginName/licence

I am trying to do what is correct.