Hello,

I'd like to propose adding a macro to the TW core functionality that
returns the viewport dimensions
The use-cases can be many - there's no such thing in the core right now,
I'd be happy if you can proof me wrong

I already use this small set of code:

(function(){

/*jslint node: true, browser: true */
/*global $tw: false */
"use strict";

exports.name = "viewport";

exports.params = [
  { name: "property" }
];

/*
Run the macro
*/
exports.run = function(property) {
  var viewPortWidth = Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth,
window.innerWidth || 0);
  var viewPortHeight = Math.max(document.documentElement.clientHeight,
window.innerHeight || 0);
  if (property === "height") {
    return viewPortHeight.toString();
  } else if (property === "width") {
    return viewPortWidth.toString();
  } else {
    return false;
  }
};
})();

How are my chances? I'd like to create a PR with documentation

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1ee22497-006c-44be-830d-fa63e316e4c3%40googlegroups.com.