Hey Steven,

Take a look at
this:  https://tiddlywiki.com/#Plugin%20Information%20Tiddlers

In short, you can include documentation tiddlers in the plugin.  In order
to do so, they must start with the name of the plugin, so in this case
$:/plugins/skeeve/action-incrment/ and in the plugin.info file in the list
field add the remainder of the name.

So for example, to add a readme to your action-increment widget.  You would
need to:

   1. Create a tiddler named $:/plugins/skeeve/action-incrment/readme and
   add the desired text to it.
   2. edit plugin.info file and set the list field equal to "readme"

The standard documentation requested is a readme file and a license file
to implement both you'd have list: "readme license"

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/a2cf8f1b-2ffd-43cd-8ad8-92a6ed1e18e8%40googlegroups.com.