I was wondering about attachments in the node/server version of TW5

It might be me but I find the act of attaching a file to TW5 overly
complicated,
and I still haven't figured out how to do this :-(

What I'd like:

In the TW file system there is a directory called 'attachments'
(parallel to tiddlers) - if you drop a file into this directory
by ANY method it would be considered an attachment.

I'd like to transclude it with a simple syntax
<<attach name.pdf>> or <<attach pic.jpg>>
which just works (TM)

For large files (movies etc) it would seem
important to store them "off wiki" - so this is only for the
sever version of TW.

Is this possible

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/722b3147-91c3-4527-addd-2de56d208eac%40googlegroups.com.