Hi all,

I'd like to ask if the current bitmap-editor cursor (the crosshair)
shouldn't better be replaced by a dot like in regular drawing apps

I tried setting this in vanilla/base ... canvas.tc-edit-bitmapeditor

cursor: url(<<datauri "$:/mydotcursor.png">>), auto;

this works fine and feels much better - I'm sketching a lot ..

I couldn't get it working with an svg image

What do you think, can we have a dot? :)

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/eb0fab76-0ef8-4b2e-9459-e47e8370fcf3%40googlegroups.com.