Are *all* installed-by-default themes, based on vanilla? I know Snow White
is, but are all of:

  *Centralised* Centralises the story river
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fcentralised>
  *Heavier* Heavier font theme
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fheavier>
  *ReadOnly* Hides the ability to edit tiddlers
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Freadonly>
  *Seamless* Removes borders from tiddlers
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fseamless>
• *Snow White* Emphasises individual tiddlers
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fsnowwhite>
  *Starlight* Example alternative theme
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fstarlight>
  *Tight* Tightly packed theme
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Ftight>
  *Tight and Heavier* Tight and Heavier font theme
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Ftight-heavier>
  *Vanilla* Basic theme
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fvanilla>

The reason I ask is because the tab "Theme Tweaks" - *regardless of chosen
theme* - states;

> "You can tweak certain aspects of the *Vanilla* theme."

If they, in deed, are all based on Vanilla (i.e cascading off of it) then
this statement is a bit confusing and IMO we should also somehow make it
clear that themes are, in deed, based on one another or else a user
changing Vanilla might get confused as to why other themes are messed up.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/6a3942a8-2645-46c0-8ea5-80e23bbf5b89%40googlegroups.com.