On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 4:43:48 PM UTC+2, Mat wrote:

> Implementing it in ones own TW would mean you have tiddlers named "/plain"
> but that should really be system tiddlers.

... and what's the problem?

IMO It should _not_ be a system tiddler. If I want it to be a system
tiddler, I name it: $:/plain or better $:/text/plain and it will be
invisible in the sidebar.

If I don't want it to use "$:/text/plain" I can use "/plain", which I
personally think is wrong anyway. ... There is no mime-type /plain it's
text/plain for a reason, because /plain is not specific enough.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/48cf90d8-c441-459b-b590-c89f085ab4b7%40googlegroups.com.