Mat,

I can loosely commit some time to furthering this. If I could ask you to
Join Yammer at https://www.yammer.com/tiddlywiki and we continue the
conversation in a group,

However I am sure a few of the above requirements will need some deeper
developer skills.

Another thing I realised the other day is it is the individual TiddlyWiki,
who wishes to subscribe to a source, thus the only place a subscription
action need exist is there, all a server or core wiki needs is to serve the
shared wikis. However we could share skeleton tiddlers which contain the
url to where they are hosted.

If we can trigger a recognition that a change has taken place in tiddler(s)
that this wiki is subscribed to with low overheads then I think with a
logical layer on top we will have it.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/6076396e-db77-467b-b680-a74adf8f1e20%40googlegroups.com.