Hi Folks,

I am trying to determine how to make the following work in TiddlyWiki, It
allows a user to embed a Yammer conversation into a TiddlyWiki.

<script type="text/javascript" src=
"https://s0.assets-yammer.com/assets/platform_embed.js";></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
yam.connect.embedFeed({
  container: "#embedded-feed",
  network: "tiddlywiki",
  feedType: "group",
  feedId: "15224909"
});
</script>

Of Course in the above, the display occurs with

It will make discussing a specific wiki simple. I can past this into Raw
HTML on a website, or in a WordPress Post and it works. It uses external
script code, So I imagine it would be easy to implement.

However imbeding java script is out side my skills in TiddlWiki so far.

I have tried placing the contents of
https://s0.assets-yammer.com/assets/platform_embed.js
then
yam.connect.embedFeed({
  container: "#embedded-feed",
  network: "tiddlywiki",
  feedType: "group",
  feedId: "15224909"
});

in a tiddler of type application, to no effect

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/bb390c31-5a0c-4b4b-b1e9-c6e357d2f987%40googlegroups.com.