Hello, the single-backick creates a <code> tag, if you want to change its
colors, you can go to

ControlPanel > Appearance > Palette

Scroll to the bottom and click the "show editor" button, and look for *Code
background*, *Code border*, and *Code foreground*

You can change the colors there.

Hope this helps.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/02cf3e43-028c-4426-9649-8b0163fb3f29%40googlegroups.com.