Jed,

Thanks for the tip, I will investigate. I have a few loose ends to address
like that. Having spent the last year or two doing intensive self education
in tiddlywiki and associated tech I have being hacking everything I see new
opportunities with. Somehow I even have a persistent cursor on webpages,
when I am not in text fields. But with your help and others I feel I can
finally start contributing back to the community at a higher level.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/c7a4c944-a3bc-4191-af2b-86d6945fc62b%40googlegroups.com.