Hi!

I just created a plugin to parse Asciidoctor in TiddlyWiki:

http://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-asciidoctor/

It works but only in this wiki - when I trying to install to my own, then
it prints the following error after restart:

Internal JavaScript Error
Well, this is embarrassing. It is recommended that you restart TiddlyWiki
by refreshing your browser
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined

Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/0EEC32l.png

Somebody can help me to find the problem? The source code of the plugin can
be found at https://gitlab.com/bimlas/tw5-asciidoctor

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/45526661-3d3e-4282-bcfc-919c9342337d%40googlegroups.com.