This is a nice resource. Here's how TW Receiver fits

TW Receiver - a plugin used for saving to a PHP based server.
auto-backup: Yes
browser: Any-standard-br.
data-storage-location: Server-location
dependencies: PHP
encryption: Native-TW-encr.
file-or-folder: File
format: TW-plugin and PHP-file
mobile-first: No
multi-user: No
os: Any-standard-OS
portable: No
versioning: Yes
works-offline: Yes

The only other categories I'd be interested in seeing on the list is
something like "Offers Additional Security Features" or "Enhanced Security"
and "Offers Debugging or Setup Wizard".

Thank you for including this plugin in your list. Helpful to get some
adoption.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/f7612ea0-383b-4d1b-a9c5-028225103851%40googlegroups.com.