The overall point with this idea is to make it easier to create tiddlers.
It loosely describes a UI and a workflow but starts with an observation
about the current way a plugin is defined.

In another thread PMario explained the reason why plugins appear like so:

{
    "tiddlers": {
        "$:/plugin/TWaddle/Foo/Bar": {
            "title": "$:/plugin/TWaddle/Foo/Bar"
        },

...i.e the title of the shadow tids are always repeated twice - first one
apparently being an index that is only temporarily used.

I'm about to propose a change to this but I assume this is very much
ingrained in the current core so this is why I label this thread "TWX" i.e
a hypothetical future version of TW.

So, I'm thinking that plugins in TWX are somewhat similar in struture then
maybe that index can be more actively used as a path to allow for pretty
shadow titles. Soemthing like:

{
    "tiddlers": {
        "$:/plugin/TWaddle/Foo/": {
            "title": "Bar"
        },

We would thus use name spaces in a more explicit way by separating the
titles. For example, when creating tiddlers that are supposed to become
shadow tids, the workflow could be like so:

To create a plugin, the used creates a tiddler and "marks" it as a plugin
(perhaps by selecting a *type* : plugin). This makes the tiddler use a
special tiddler template with plugin specific fields like "version"etc.

To create to-be-shadow-tids, the user creates a new tiddler and in edit
mode selects that it belongs to a specific plugin. The user can then use a
pretty title because the system can treat the plugin title as a prefix.

In the plugin code, e.g the syntax "./pretty" can be used to refer to
fellow shadow tids.

So, the plugin tiddlers *actual* names are really the long not-pretty
titles, so they are not likely in name-conflicts. But the user doesn't have
to face these not-pretty titles all the time.

Off topic: this gives me an idea for a really nice UI to create plugins: In
a tiddler, select type:plugin to get a table (in view mode) to fill with
plugin data (version, list, description etc) as well as a [+] button to
create tiddlers that are supposed to be shadow tids. Finally at bottom of
this tiddler, is a button to "Package plugin", wihch converts everything to
a plugin with shadow tids. This is similar to the wonderful Tinka
<https://tinkaplugin.github.io/> plugin packer but with an even simpler to
use UI.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/60648aa7-e28c-43ad-abb0-80b8cf2c1fc5%40googlegroups.com.