Hello everyone.

I'd like to request a new feature. I hope this is an appropriate channel to
do so.

I really like the tagging[] operator. It allows me to dynamically construct
a filter including specific tags, that I can use in <$list>. The
shortcoming I can see is that the tagging[] operator uses the OR logic. I'd
like to see the feature of an AND logic too, e.g. in a new operator
*tagged[]*.

Example
Concepts task +[tagging[]] --> tiddlers that are tagged *Concepts* or *task*

Concepts task +[tagged[]] --> tiddlers that are tagged *Concepts* and *task*,
same as [tag[Concepts]tag[task]]

Use case
Display a list of tiddlers that are tagged with all the same tags as the
current tiddler.
<ul>
<$list filter="[all[current]tags[]] +[tagged[]] -[<currentTiddler>]>
<li><<currentTiddler>></li>
</$list>
</ul>

Thanks,