Hi Mohammad, thanks for bringing this up!

In fact, the most important feature of the KeeBoord plugin has now been
introduced to the TiddlyWiki core and will be part of 5.1.18
I've been busy trying to get as many sensible features as possible to the
new tiddlywiki release and to fix as many errors as I could in that time,

so I haven't found the time to update the KeeBoord plugin, which is VERY!
out of date now.
at the moment I recommend not to use it with 5.1.18. I'll have to remove
all features that are now part of tiddlywiki so that they don't interfere.
I'll leave a big note here in the group when the KeeBoord plugin is updated
and ready for use with 5.1.18

The tracking of the latest tiddler under focus is something I'm about to
improve for the KeeBoord plugin. It will update a separate state tiddler I
think, but it will be less complicate than my current tracker

The differences of the keyboard functionality in 5.1.18 and the KeeBoord
plugin are under the hood

in 5.1.18 performance is better. the logic how shortcuts get created is the
same

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/0ff3bf7b-5f03-4351-8a8e-1e044d23de1f%40googlegroups.com.